How do you remove a Ford factory radio?
Insert the tools far enough until you detect a click. Push the DIN tools slightly outward and then pull the radio toward you and out of the dash. Disconnect the plug and antenna connection on the back of the radio by pulling them out with a firm outward motion. Your factory radio has been removed.
What tool do I need to remove a car stereo?
REMOVE YOUR VEHICLE FACTORY STEREO: The Scosche DIN tool kit allows you to quickly remove your automotive car stereo easy. Just insert the tool (one on each side) and carefully pull out your radio from the panel for a quick extraction.
How do you use a car radio removal tool?
Simply insert the proper tool and wait for the “notch” feel. Once you feel the notch, apply force away from the radio towards the rear of the vehicle to remove the radio from the dash.
How do I find the serial number on my Ford radio?
How To Find The Serial & Part Number
- Press and hold the preset buttons 1 & 6 or 2 & 6 then turn the unit on.
- Let go of the preset buttons once the unit is powered up.
- Look for the serial number beginning with V or M followed by six numbers.
How do I remove Alpine single din?
How to Uninstall My Alpine Stereo
- Open the hood of your car. …
- Press the faceplate release button, typically located in the corner of your Alpine stereo. …
- Use a flat head screwdriver to carefully pry up the plastic bezel surrounding your stereo. …
- Unlock the stereo from the mounting bracket.