|Vehicles / Trucks||Towing Capacity (lbs.)|
|Volvo XC90||4,000 pounds|
|2015 Jeep Cherokee||4,500 pounds|
|Audi Q5||4,400 pounds|
|Honda Passport||3,500 to 5,000 pounds|
What vehicles can pull 4000 lbs?
Best Trucks for Maximum Towing Capacity
- Ford Maverick | 4000 pounds. VIEW PHOTOS. …
- Hyundai Santa Cruz | 5000 pounds. VIEW PHOTOS. …
- Honda Ridgeline | 5000 pounds. VIEW PHOTOS. …
- Nissan Frontier | 6720 pounds. …
- Toyota Tacoma | 6800 pounds. …
- Ford Ranger | 7500 pounds. …
- Jeep Gladiator | 7650 pounds. …
- Chevrolet Colorado | 7700 pounds.
What SUV can tow 4000 pounds?
2019-2020 Midsize Crossover/SUV towing chart
|Honda Pilot||3.5.L V6||5,000 lbs.|
|Hyundai Palisade||3.8L V6||5,000 lbs.|
|Infiniti QX60||3.5L V6||5,000 lbs.|
|Jeep Cherokee||3.2L V6||4,500 lbs.|
Which vehicles can tow 3500 lbs?
The list below shows some common cars which can tow 3,500 lbs:
- Subaru Outback XT – 3,500 lbs.
- Volvo V90 Cross Country – 3,500 lbs.
- Chrysler Pacifica – 3,600 lbs.
- Mercedes-Benz Metris – 5,000 lbs.
- BMW X7 – 7,500 lbs.
- Mercedes-Benz GLE – 7,700 lbs.
- Porsche Cayenne – 7,700 lbs.
- Toyota Land Cruiser – 8,100 lbs.
What trucks can tow 5000 lbs?
Towing 5,000 Pounds: 2019 Compact Trucks
- Honda Ridgeline: RTL-E crew cab AWD with 5-foot, 4-inch bed; 3.5-liter V6 engine; 6-speed automatic transmission. …
- Toyota Tacoma: TRD Off-Road crew cab 4WD with 5-foot bed; 3.5-liter V6 engine; 6-speed automatic transmission.
Which Toyota RAV4 can tow 3500 lbs?
New 2021 Toyota RAV4 Towing Capacity
With the proper equipment and performance specifications, including the advanced 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-cylinder DOHC engine, the new Toyota RAV4 can tow up to 3,500 lbs with the Toyota RAV4 Adventure and Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road.
What is the best 4×4 towing vehicle?
Best 4×4 cars for towing
- Skoda Superb Estate.
- Volvo XC40.
- Land Rover Discovery 4.
- Volkswagen Passat.
- SsangYong Korando.
- Mercedes E-Class.
- Jaguar I-Pace.
- Skoda Kodiaq.
Can I tow more than my towing capacity?
Max towing capacity should not be taken lightly. Exceeding what your vehicle is designed to tow can strain your engine and transmission, accelerate brake wear, damage your tires and even warp your chassis. This could in turn trigger catastrophic failure while driving and could lead to property damage or serious injury.
Can the Subaru ascent really tow 5000 lbs?
5,000-Pound Towing Capacity
The Ascent offers the most towing capacity of any Subaru vehicle ever, along with an available Class III trailer hitch, 277 lb-ft of torque, and a wide selection of racking accessories so you can bring along all the gear you’ll need for all the places you’ll be able to go.
How do you increase towing capacity?
How to Increase Towing Capacity
- Get the Right Hitch. First and foremost, you will need to invest in the right type of hitch. …
- Use a Programmer. …
- Replace Axles. …
- Upgrade the Braking System. …
- Install a Bigger Radiator. …
- Upgrade Suspension. …
- Enhance Your Intake and Exhaust. …
- Upgrade Your Truck.