Which car is best for daily use?
Top 10 Low Maintenance Cars in India 2020
- Maruti Celerio.
- Maruti Alto K10.
- Tata Motors Nano GenX.
- Hyundai Eon.
- Maruti Swift.
- Hyundai Grand i10.
- Toyota Etios Liva.
- Renault Duster.
What cars are most expensive to repair?
Top 10 Car Makes That Cost the Most to Maintain
- BMW: $17,800.
- Mercedes-Benz: $12,900.
- Cadillac: $12,500.
- Volvo: $12,500.
- Audi: $12,400.
- Saturn: $12,400.
- Mercury: $12,000.
- Pontiac: $11,800.
Which car lasts the longest?
Longest-Lasting Cars: Toyota’s Land Cruiser Easily Wins the Top Spot
|Longest-Lasting Vehicles to Reach 200,000 Miles – iSeeCars Study|
|Rank||Vehicle||% of Cars Over 200k Miles|
|1||Toyota Land Cruiser||16.3%|
Which is the safest luxury car in India?
Best Safety Rated Luxury Vehicles of 2019
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-AMG GLC. View full gallery. …
- 2019 Volvo S60. View full gallery. …
- 2019 Audi S3. View full gallery. …
- 2019 Audi A3. View full gallery. …
- 2019 BMW 3 Series. View full gallery. …
- 2019 Lincoln Navigator L. View full gallery. …
- 2019 Lincoln Navigator. …
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
Which car is cheaper to maintain Mercedes or BMW?
BMWs cost a lot to maintain
According to Your Mechanic, BMWs are easily the most expensive car brand to maintain. … BMW is in first place, with an average maintenance cost over 10 years of $17,800. In second place was Mercedes-Benz, which had an average 10-year maintenance cost of $12,900.