Who makes the best 5 cylinder engine?
Since then, the five-cylinder engine has seen applications in some truly great cars.
- 8 Alfa Romeo 159.
- 7 Ford Focus RS.
- 6 Volvo 850 R.
- 5 Mercedes-Benz W123.
- 4 Volkswagen Bora/Jetta V5.
- 3 Audi RS3.
- 2 Audi TT RS.
- 1 Fiat Stilo Abarth.
Is the 5 cylinder Volvo engine reliable?
I have been around the Volvo 5-cylinder engines now for almost 20 years. I have to say that once you take good care of it (Timing Belt, WP at proper intervals), the 5-cyl engine is virtually indestructible. Some members in this forum have over 300K miles etc.
Is the Chevy 5 cylinder engine a good engine?
the 5 Cylinder. … The 3.7-liter, five-pot engine provided a good balance between fuel economy and power, as its mileage was nearly the same as the midsize pickup’s base, four-cylinder engine, and it cranked out a respectable 242 horsepower and 242 foot-pounds of torque in the 2012 model.
What car has the strongest engine?
These Are The Most Powerful Engines Ever Fitted In Production…
- 7 Most Powerful V8 Engines – SSC Tuatara – 1750hp.
- 8 Most Powerful V10 engine – Dodge Viper ACR – 645hp. …
- 9 Most Powerful V12 Engine – Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 – 818hp. …
- 10 Most Powerful 16-Cylinder Engine – Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 1578hp. …
Does any car have a V4 engine?
A V4 setup however has very rarely been used in car production, only finding its way under the bonnets of obscure and finely-niched vehicles. The main reason for this is the cost involved with developing and manufacturing a V-format engine over a straight engine block.
What is the best 6 cylinder car to buy?
Best 6-Cylinder Cars
- Ford Taurus SHO.
- BMW M2.
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio.
- Subaru Legacy.
- 1993-2002 Toyota Supra Mk. IV Turbo.
- 2007 BMW 335i.
- 1998-2000 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4.
- 1996 Ford F-150 XL.