Automobile Engineering is a branch of engineering which deals with designing, manufacturing and operating automobiles. It is a segment of vehicle engineering which deals with motorcycles, buses, trucks, etc. It includes mechanical, electrical, electronic, software and safety elements.
What is the work of an automobile engineer?
Automobile Engineer: Their job responsibility is to design, manufacture and operate automobiles. It incorporates elements of mechanical, electrical, software and safety engineering as applied to design and manufacture buses, bikes, trucks and other vehicles and machines.
What engineers make cars?
An Automotive Engineer or Mechanical Engineer makes cars.
Which engineer has highest salary?
In terms of median pay and growth potential, these are the 10 highest paying engineering jobs to consider.
- Computer Hardware Engineer. …
- Aerospace Engineer. …
- Nuclear Engineer. …
- Systems Engineer. …
- Chemical Engineer. …
- Electrical Engineer. …
- Biomedical Engineer. …
- Environmental Engineer.
Is Automobile Engineering a good career?
Automobile Engineers are highly sought after both in India and abroad. … There are great employment opportunities in Private National and Multinational Automobile companies, Service Stations, Private Transport companies, Defense Services and Self Employment by setting up Automobile Garage or Maintenance Workshop.
Which country is best for automobile engineering?
Best countries to pursue Masters in Automotive Engineering
- United Kingdom. UK has umpteen universities that are known to offer courses of various fields. …
- Germany. Germany is the home of manufacturing cars. …
- Netherlands. …
- Australia. …
- Canada. …
- Top universities for Masters in Automotive Engineering:
Which college is best for automobile engineering?
Top Automobile Engineering Colleges in India
- IIT Madras.
- Vellore Institute of Technology.
- National Institute of Technology, Warangal.
- IIT Roorkee.
- Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai.
- SRM University, Chennai.
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore.
Which engineering is hardest?
Hardest Engineering Majors
|Rank||Major||Average Retention Rate|
What are the 6 types of engineers?
Today, there are now six major branches of engineering: mechanical, chemical, civil, electrical, management and geotechnical, and hundreds of different subcategories of engineering under each branch.
Can I do Automobile Engineering after 10th?
Diploma in Automobile Engineering: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have passed Class 10th examination from a recognized board. Candidates must have studied Science and English in qualifying examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects. Minimum percentage required for admission is 60% in Class 10th board.
Which engineer is most in-demand?
The Most In-Demand Engineering Jobs in 2020
- Automation and Robotics Engineer. …
- Alternative Energy Engineer. …
- Civil Engineer. …
- Environmental Engineer. …
- Biomedical Engineer. …
- Systems Software Engineer.
Which job has highest salary?
25 Highest Paid Occupations in the U.S.
- Anesthesiologists: $261,730*
- Surgeons: $252,040*
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons: $237,570.
- Obstetricians-Gynecologists: $233,610*
- Orthodontists: $230,830.
- Prosthodontists: $220,840.
- Psychiatrists: $220,430*
Which engineering is best for future?
Best Engineering Courses for Future
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Telecommunication Engineering.
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Robotics Engineering.
- Biochemical Engineering.