What is the cheapest 8 passenger SUV?
What is the cheapest eight-passenger SUV? Surprisingly, most of these automobiles don’t have overly oppressive price tags. Our favorites start at just over $30k, with the Kia Telluride asking for $31,890, while the Hyundai Palisade will cost you $31,975 new.
What SUV has the highest resale value?
SUVs With the Highest Resale Value for 2021
- Toyota Highlander- 55.8 Percent Retained Value.
- Toyota C-HR- 55.6 Percent Retained Value.
- Lexus RX350 and RX450h – 55.6 Percent Retained Value.
- Honda CR-V Hybrid- 55.2 Percent Retained Value.
- Porsche Cayenne- 54.7 Percent Retained Value.
- Toyota Venza – 54.7 Percent Retained Value.
What is the safest car for a family?
The Telluride, Highlander Hybrid, Chevrolet Suburban, Honda Accord, and Honda Odyssey all have rear-seat alert. The Odyssey, Accord, Avalon, Highlander Hybrid, Avalon Hybrid, and RAV4 also earned the highest possible ease-of-use rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for their LATCH car-seat systems.